As a full-service security solution provider and video monitoring station, iNET offers trusted products from proven partners and remote monitoring to help you control physical access to your site.
- A direct replacement for onsite manned entry points saving customers thousands every month.
- Persons wishing to enter you site will remotely communicate with our staff via video and audio before being granted entry.
- All communication are recorded remotely on our cloud servers for a minimum of 180 days.
- iNET’s iSentry monitoring staff will follow a customer designed challenge procedure including documenting the persons name, company, reason for entry and video copy of their identification prior to granting entry. This provides customers with a precise record of who was on their property.
- Once all challenge questions have been successfully completed and it has been determined the individual is not on the restricted access list, iNet will remotely open the entry.
- iNet will continue to observe your area remotely until the entry has been secured. iNet will immediately notify site personnel if someone besides the authorized party attempts to gain entry.
Materials carefully sourced in the USA for Telephone Entry Systems, Gate Operators and beyond, and the partnership of reliable American businesses contribute to the success of DKS Access Control products.
The mobile credential solution that lets you unlock doors with a smartphone, eliminating the need for physical cards and readers, thus creating a game changer in access control.
HID Global is the trusted source for innovative products, solutions, and services that help millions of people around the globe securely access physical and digital places.
Securitron excels in manufacturing a wide range of products, from electromagnetic locks and accessories, to exit devices, power supplies, digital entry systems and much more.
Sargent / Assa Abloy is a global leader in door security solutions and intelligent access control.